A Googled Poem

I google searched 2 words from the top of my head. I went down and took bits and pieces out of each link from 2 pages of search results. I strung them together in order and compiled the following 2 poems.


Randomness

There is no intelligible pattern

to anyone on the internet.

For something slightly less,

Archive.

My Mind Goes,

And Discusses why,

In Under a minute,

perceived and disguised.

The essential companion,

a sequence of numbers or symbols.

The hidden role of Chance,

Introduces the concept of chance.

Why this is important,

EVERYONE IS ASKING.

Having no specific pattern, purpose or objective,

Feed your mind.

Why it's hard (and interesting),

that is thrown in together.


Love

Affection and attachment,

Calculates the chance.

Generates a blissful feeling,

ect.

Make sure it runs,

together with the spirit.

When you wanna say something,

towards a person.

romance and relationships,

It's all going off.

It begins,

I'm glad.

Love revisited,

Love really.

0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment